Feeling sad, anxious, and depressed? Have a lot of assignments, essays, and tasks to submit and can’t get yourself up and working? A healthy dose of self-affirmations is exactly what you need. Verbalizing personal affirmations repeatedly influences the way you think, and thus, it affects the state of your mind. We all have faced writer’s block and have tried various things to help us get rid of it. Research papers, academic writing tasks, and essays make students anxious. With the number of writing assignments that professors give in college, it gets really hard to motivate yourself and turn in quality work. Positive self-affirmations change your attitude and behaviors subtly. We all know that positive thoughts have a great influence on one’s physical as well as emotional health. These short and positive statements target your subconscious and undermine the negative beliefs and negative energy that you might be harboring.
Positive Self-Affirmations that will help you write a great essay
It is not very easy to write. However, as college students, we are expected to turn in several essays each month. For a bright student, it is not hard to write an essay. However, for a student who is average and has low self-esteem, it can be a bit hard to write a good essay. If you are such a student, you can take free online help as well if you need new ideas for writing your essay. There are several free essays available online that you can through so that you can build your knowledge base. Go through these essay examples for free and take all the help you need from them to get better grades!
As humans, we are impatient and want to see results immediately. However, you need to know that when it comes to personal affirmations, it will take some time for you to see changes in your behavior and attitude that you can attribute to them.
Words and thoughts are powerful, and they do have the ability to make or break us. Let’s take a look at a few positive personal affirmations that will help you in writing a quality essay.
- I am a motivated student, and I always submit my essays before the deadline.
This self-affirmation example is important and will help you stay focused and motivated. The more you believe in this, the more motivation you will actually have. This will help you not only in your essay writing, but will also give you positive energy to complete all other tasks in your education as well as personal life.
- I know what my limits are, and I seek essay writing help when I need it.
It takes a lot of courage to know and accept what your limits are. A good student and a good human always know when to say yes to help. This self-affirmation example will allow you to accept your shortcomings so that you will be able to learn and make yourself better. Otherwise, you will stay in a state of denial.
- I never start working at the last minute and complete my essay well within the deadlines.
We all know that the biggest flaw that we students have is that we start working late, and end up writing a bad quality essay or miss the submission deadline. The professor then gives us a bad grade that affects our education.
Therefore, with the help of this self-affirmation example, you will make sure that you start working early, thus, eliminating any chance of late submission.
Some other self-affirmations for writing a great essay are as follows:
- I have full faith in my essay writing capabilities.
- I am an above-average student.
- I write several essay samples first and then start writing the final version.
- I am capable of writing on various essay topics.
- Nothing can distract me while I write my essays.
- I am willing to increase my knowledge and explore new things that will help me write better essays.
- I am an exceptional writer.
- I am an amazing student who works really well.
- I can do all the research required to write a perfect essay.
- I will read several essay examples and search essays database to gather information about my essay.
- I know what the essay requirements are, and I can easily fulfill them.
- I am open to new ventures that will develop and improve my writing skills.
- I can write exceptional introductions.
- I clearly present my arguments and support them with facts and figures.
- There is no plagiarism in my work.
- I proofread my work and make sure that there are no mistakes in my essays.
- My essay outlines are perfect in every regard.
If we let our fears rule us, it will be impossible for us to work, study, and manage our personal lives. Don’t worry; we are here to help you. With the help of positive self-affirmations, you will be able not only to write a great essay, but you will also have better faith in yourself and will develop a confident outlook towards life!
What you need to do is to repeat these positive affirmations continually. The more conviction and passion you have, the more likely it is that the affirmations will work their magic. Reading and writing positive affirmations every morning will bring a sense of peace and joy to you for the rest of the day.
It is not merely about writing a one-liner down. It is about believing what you have written down to be true. You should not just look at those words and feel a sense of emptiness. Work on yourself and be ready that positive affirmations are not going to change your life overnight.