Every day is a struggle for most people: facing stress, pollution, and invisible microorganisms, like viruses. It’s a good thing that essential oils are available to keep you relaxed after a long day of work, improving your health and wellness. So, how do you use essential oils to fully benefit from them?
In this article, you’ll learn how to enrich your life using essential oils.
1. In Your Daily Regimen
Widely used as topical solutions or skin applications, essential oils are flower and plant extracts that can be very useful in your daily life. You can also use essential oils as a diffuser (putting the oil into the air) and ingest them internally or under the tongue. You can find 100% pure essential oils with no artificial ingredients sold on sites like bemoxe.com.
Check out the following essential oils you might want to add to your daily regimen:
- Lavender Oil: Improve relaxation and sleep by diffusing lavender oil into the air, emitting a subtly floral scent that can help alleviate headaches. Also, topical administration of lavender oil helps reduce bug bites, itching, and swelling.
- Peppermint: It’s a mint herbal essential oil with cooling effects that can help relieve skin itchiness, sunburn, muscle tension, indigestion, and headaches.
- Lemon: Lemon oil is rich in antioxidants that can boost your energy, relieve nausea, fight anemia, and reduce inflammation.
- Cedarwood: It’s a naturally woody-smelling and earthy essential oil usually applied topically to treat acne, dandruff, and eczema.
- Oregano: This essential oil has a spicy scent, commonly used in aromatherapy to help treat psoriasis, warts, bacterial infections, and athlete’s foot because of its anti-fungal, antibacterial, ad antiviral properties.
- Coconut Oil: Good for the skin because of its antioxidant and moisturizing properties, this essential oil is extracted from coconut. It minimizes signs of skin aging and protects the skin.
2. As Stress Busters
Living a good life doesn’t necessarily mean stress-free. But, you can make it more manageable because essential oils can be great stress busters. For instance, chamomile and lavender oils are very relaxing. Grapefruit and tangerine oils combat stress by keeping you mentally motivated and positive, enabling you to discover your life’s purpose.
So, how do you use essential oils to enrich your life by relieving everyday stress?
Essential oil accessories and equipment are available to help you combat stress, such as:
- A Box Or Drawer: Store your essential oil bottles in a box or drawer that come in various sizes, making a great addition to your home decor.
- Carrying Case: Bring your small bottles of essential oils with you in a carrying case, making your trips more special and relaxing.
- Diffuser: Essential oil diffusers come in different types, such as ultrasonic diffusers and mini diffusers. Ultrasonic diffusers are big and bulky, plugged in, and emit a beautiful light mist. On the other hand, mini diffusers are the portable version of ultrasonic diffusers, perfect for using essential oils while you’re on the go.
- Necklace: It’s a cool locket made of silver, rose gold, or antique bronze with an essential oil pad for aromatherapy wherever you go.
- Droppers And Bottles: Store your favorite essential oils in accessory bottles and use a dropper to create your good mix of essential oil formulas.
3. Improve sleep
Frequent turning and tossing in bed at night could indicate a major sleep problem. Not falling asleep at night easily could lead to anxiety and depression, affecting your mental health and quality of life.
According to a trusted source, about 50 to 70 million people in the United States have a sleep disorder. Every person has a varying need for sleep. However, insomnia is not a problem on the number of sleep hours, but how long it takes for you to fall asleep. Essential oils can help you fall asleep faster because of their relaxing properties.
4. Strengthen Immunity
Essential oils, such as chamomile, tea tree, peppermint, and eucalyptus purify the air for healthy indoor air quality, keeping your home protected against pollutants. Lemon oil eases breathing, boosting the immune system.
Check these immune booster tips using essential oils:
- Use diffusers containing the purifying blend of the above essential oils throughout your home, focusing on areas where kids and the elderly spend time. Diffusing essential oils into the air helps defend your family against infection.
- Place a few drops of essential oils in a diffuser in your bedroom at nighttime to encourage a restful night’s sleep.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus or other essential oils to a small basin of hot water in steam inhalation.
Enrich your life using essential oils to combat stress, improve sleep, and strengthen your immunity. Including essential oils in your daily regimen can help you achieve a better quality of life because you’re more motivated, calm, and positive as you inhale, smell, and feel their relaxing and pleasing scents and effects.