Confidence is a fragile thing. It’s easy to lose sight of it and let your insecurities get the best of you. Acne is one of those things that test our insecurities like nothing else.
I suffered from acne from the age of 13 to 19. Doctors have told me that this is just the result of hormone imbalances that are common in childhood, especially in girls, so I don’t need to look for anything deeper behind it. Five years later, however, the acne reappeared. And it wasn’t just on my face but also on my chest and back.
I’ve tried several products that mostly didn’t work, and when I did find something that seemed to work, it either dried out or irritated my skin. I felt like I had gone from mud to puddle. Not much progress, really.
One day, a friend of mine who also suffered from acne late in her life told me just to ignore the acne, don’t touch it, and visualize that I have beautiful, clear skin. “You won’t lose anything. On the contrary, it will help you! Give it a try!” she told me.
I started telling myself how beautiful and acne-free my skin was, and I eventually started to see positive results. I didn’t know affirmations at that time, nor had I ever heard of them. But what I do know is that it really worked, and my skin is soft and acne-free. Of course, when we women have our days, a pimple or two appears on the chin or cheek, but within a few days, they are gone.
These are my 111 favorite acne affirmations that work if you say them with conviction and faith. Say them anytime and anywhere during the day, in front of the mirror, or at night before going to bed.
Positive Affirmations For Acne & Acne Scars
- With every breath, my skin gets clearer.
- I deserve to have smooth, clear skin.
- I love my skin and treat it with respect.
- I have beautiful and clear skin without acne.
- I am radiant and glowing with health and beauty.
- I am loaded with the powers to cure myself from the inside out
- I have perfect acne-free skin.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have acne.
- I am free of acne.
- I am a magnet for youthful, clear skin.
- I always take proper care of my skin.
- My skin is clean and clear.
- I have soft and clear skin like a baby’s butt.
- Others admire my beautiful and clear skin.
- I am free of all acne today and every day.
- I am peaceful and beautiful, acne-free and confident.
- I am clear, calm, smooth, and clean.
- I am acne-free, healthy, and radiant.
- I am free from all blemishes and imperfections on my face and body.
- Afflictions fade away from my face and body.
- I have a clear nose without blackheads.
- I have a clear forehead without blackheads.
- I am falling in love with my beautiful, clear skin.
- I am so grateful for my healthy and clear skin.
- I am healed from all acne symptoms and eruptions.
- I am beautiful and acne free.
- I am confident, capable, and acne free.
- I clear all the thoughts and emotions that hold me back from having clear skin.
- I have beautiful, radiant skin without any blemishes or acne scars.
- I am healing my body through proper diet and lifestyle choices.
- I love my soft and clear skin without acne.
- Drinking plenty of water helps me get rid of acne.
- I deserve to get clear skin.
- My acne is healing more and more every day.
- I am naturally taking care of my skin.
- I drink plenty of water to help my body flush toxins out of my system.
- My body is naturally balanced and whole and can heal itself with a little help from me.
- I am free of acne today and always.
- I am beautiful, and acne does not define me.
- I am so ready to let go of acne.
- My face is acne free.
- I am blessed with beautiful, healthy skin that everyone loves to admire.
- I am one with the abundance of health, wealth, and peace.
- My pores are open and clear, my blood vessels calm and balanced; there is no dryness or dehydration or flakiness, or tightness in my face.
- My acne will clear up quickly.
- My skin will improve daily.
- I look amazing with clear and smooth skin.
- I am grateful for my clear skin.
- I affirm my body to be absolutely acne-free.
- I am becoming more and more acne-free day by day.
- Affirmations help me get rid of acne and blackheads.
- I am patient with myself and my progress.
- I am healing my body and soul by releasing all the toxic emotions that led to acne.
- I am acne free now and forever.
- I am releasing the disease of acne through my body.
- I am one with my body and spirit and at peace with myself.
- I am grateful for my body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- I am dissolving all negative energy and thoughts of acne from my life.
- I am so happy and grateful to be acne-free and radiant.
- I am so proud of myself for starting my healthy skin routine.
- I have beautiful, clear skin that glows from the inside out.
- I am divinely created, perfect, and complete, allowing my skin to be free from all acne.
- I am free from acne, pimples, blemishes, and all the signs of it.
- I am treating my face gently and carefully.
- I am releasing all of my negative thoughts about acne.
- I always listen to my body’s guidance.
- I am creating a healthy lifestyle for myself that supports my well-being on all levels.
- As I continue to heal myself and create self-love, my skin is healing too.
- I am releasing all of my negative and toxic thoughts about acne.
- I release my fear of having acne; it is safe for me to be healthy.
- I am changing my vibration to one of perfect health and well-being.
- All my cells are regenerating and healing; they are glowing and healthy.
- I love looking in the mirror and seeing my beautiful skin.
- My skin is always healing itself with no inflammation or redness.
- My body is listening to me, but I must be patient and trust the process.
- I am balancing the energy within my body.
- I am doing everything I can to have clear skin.
These were my favorite 77 affirmations for acne (I chose the number 77 on purpose because it’s my lucky number.) Feel free to share them on social media so that as many people as possible can effectively get rid of acne, which reduces self-esteem and destroys the daily lives of thousands of people, both women, and men.
I also recommend using these affirmations: