Granola is a favorite quick breakfast in the whole wide world. Offer in the shops is wide, but why not make a homemade granola? This delicacy is very simple, quick and yet very tasty!
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 cups almonds
- 170 ml vegetable oil (soybean, sunflower, grape seed, etc.)
- 120 ml honey
- 340 ml small chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 cup dried cherries (dried currants or raisins)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (dried plums)
- 1 cup unsalted cashews (walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almonds, walnuts, and coconut flakes.
- In a small bowl mix the oil with honey and pour into a large bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon to keep everything well wrapped.
- Pour the mixture onto a large plate with an edge and insert it into the oven. Occasionally stir the mixture. Bake for 45min.
- Remove the baking sheet and let the granola cool. During that time, stir occasionally. Add dried fruit.