As a rule, lots of people have a bad relationship experience that seriously affects their self-esteem. Many people do not have the patience and mental strength to start all over again and start a new relationship after a breakup. What about those who have experienced two or three breakups and finally lost confidence?
Rules to Follow
But how to build a new relationship after the breakup, so as not to repeat the mistakes of the past? There are some universal rules:
- When you decide to start a new relationship, think ahead of what you expect from the new relationship. Perhaps you don’t need anything serious at the moment, and you would just like to spend time with Dubai girls from sexodubai.com with no strings attached.
- In no case should you immediately start a new relationship after the breakup. Let time pass, so that everything calms down in your soul. Think about the mistakes you made in your previous relationships. Write down these failures on a piece of paper and what was the right thing to do in that situation.
- Try to understand and forgive your ex. Only after forgiveness, you will be able to start a new relationship.
- Think about what you were and what you want to be now. Spend more time on yourself and allow yourself to do what you couldn’t do in a previous relationship. Visit a spa treatment or massage where you can relax, both mentally and physically.
- If you realize that you can’t forgive a person and feel that you are too depressed, contact a psychologist or someone who can help you understand the situation and let it go.
- If you have started a new relationship, don’t let the fears of the past ruin your new life. Do not compare your new partner with the previous one, let your life be a tabula rasa on which you write a new love story.
- You don’t have to tell your new partner all the details of your breakup. They aren’t your friends to discuss such things. And basically, for the person with whom you are building a new relationship, such information can be completely unpleasant.
What Could Hamper Building a New Relationship
Most often, a new relationship collapses if people can’t stop thinking and, even worse, talking about their former partners. They seem to carry the weight of the old relationships into the new ones so that in the relationship, there are not two, but three or even four persons.
After experiencing a breakup, a person may be seized by the desire to leave everything and go somewhere where they can start all over again. Are you very tired and need a break? Of course, you can leave, but do not drag a burden of old problems to a new place and new acquaintances.
At the same time, you should show more trust in a new relationship, it brings people closer together. You can have small secrets but never cheat on the main thing. If trust is lost, it is almost impossible to restore it.