International graduates strive to enroll in prestigious and ranked colleges, universities and technical universities in Canada. Foreign students acquire professional knowledge and high-quality theoretical education for future perspectives in the field of education and future job. It is worth noting that prestigious colleges in Canada differ among themselves in their chosen field of study:
In this connection, without exception, all advanced Canadian colleges have set themselves the goal of organizing a professional career and a promising future career of students. While the ranking universities are focused on conducting scientific research and various studies. Canada actively invests in education, so graduates who have received a local diploma are in demand all over the world.
Canadian colleges represent a unique combination of traditional and innovative approach, which gives foreign students the opportunity to get into the leading higher schools of European countries and beyond. Each of these educational institutions has been creating a name and reputation for itself for years, the preservation of which is very much valued by the school management.
Also, educational institutions are usually small, so thanks to the chamber environment created here, a chamber approach is possible for each pupil, which helps to achieve high learning results.
Main advantages of studying at the best Canadian colleges
- International graduates receive a very prestigious certificate of secondary education. This document is highly regarded in a large number of international universities;
- Tuition fees in the best colleges in Canada is lower compared to leading educational institutions in the UK, USA and European countries. The quality of education in Canada is on the same level.;
- There is a very loyal policy for foreign people who want to move to Canada for permanent residence. A large number of job offers and a relatively easy relocation process are a great opportunity to start a successful life and career in Canada;
- Modern educational methods are implemented in the educational process at the leading colleges in Canada for international students, as a result of which a high quality of secondary school education in Canada is achieved;
- Educational staff tries to emphasize the education of independence and responsibility in international students;
- Different sports and creative activities are in a great attention of the Canadian educational institutions;
- Co-educational and separate colleges operate in educational institutions in Canada, which gives you the opportunity to choose educational institutions suitable for your child.
Educational visa for foreign students at the best colleges in Canada
The Government of Canada gives educational permit to foreign children that allows to study at specialized educational institutions in Canada. Foreign students need this document for the education with the duration from six months. Before a study permit, foreign students will need an enrollment letter from the chosen college. It is advisable to apply a few months before traveling to Canada to study.
Tuition fees at international colleges in Canada
Foreign students or their parents can examine all the necessary information before entering chosen college. First of all, it’s better to learn about the tuition fee at chosen educational institution in Canada, because it is very important factor. The price for tuition at the top colleges in Canada starts from 10,000 to 70,000 Canadian dollars per year, depending on the chosen college and the educational program. The price is quite competitive to european or USA education.
Tuition fee usually includes:
- Chosen educational program;
- Study materials;
- Extracurricular activities.
Some options can be paid additionally to tuition fee, such as:
- Accommodation options;
- Transfer in both sides;
- Flight tickets;
- Educational visa;
- Pocket expenses.
Enrollment procedure to the top colleges in Canada for children, schoolchildren, students
List of the standard documents required for registration of a child for admission to colleges in Canada:
- Application form;
- Report card from the current school with all student’s grades for the last 2 years;
- Letters of recommendation from teachers or the director of the current school;
- A mandatory language exam for English proficiency will be required.
In addition, in most cases, it is required to pass exams in basic disciplines, such as mathematics, language (English or French) and others. All documents must be translated into English and notarized. To study at any private school or college in Canada, a foreign child needs a guardian – he is selected from Canadian citizens accredited for this role, who take responsibility for the child during the latter’s stay in the country.
All applicants should pay a registration fee of up to 200 CAD in each of the educational institutions to which they are going to apply. This fee is non-refundable, so you should think seriously before submitting documents.
All aplicants should pass personal interview or via skype before entering top colleges in Canada. The admissions committee will take a decision for each applicant. International students also will need the following documents:
- Extracts from high school;
- Proof of language proficiency;
- Valid passport;
- Birth certificate;
- Study permit;
- Confirmation of the availability of funds.
Depending on the choice of educational institution and educational program, more documents may be required.
Top 15 Colleges for international students in Canada
List of best colleges for foreign students in Canada:
- The University of British Columbia;
- University of Ottawa;
- Concordia University;
- University of Manitoba;
- Laval University;
- University of Victoria;
- McMaster University;
- University of Toronto;
- Simon Fraser University;
- University of Waterloo;
- The University of Calgary;
- York University;
- Western University;
- University of Montreal;
- Queen’s University.