Letting go is challenging but also an essential part of growth and recovery. It can be scary to let go of people or things that are a source of stress or hurt in your life, but letting go can help you recover faster and lead a happier, healthier life.
One of the most effective and powerful ways to accelerate the process of letting go is to use positive affirmations. Affirmations are declarations that you make to yourself which focus your mind on what you want to create in your life. They help to reprogram your subconscious mind, allowing you to start moving in the direction of your dreams.
Affirmations are a powerful tool that can help you achieve any goal you set for yourself. They can help you heal past wounds and trauma and overcome negative thought patterns and self-destructive behaviors. They can also help you to attract health, prosperity, and love into your life.
By repeating the following affirmations, you can let go of what no longer serves you and set your soul free and relieve the burden from your shoulders that you have been carrying all along. They will help you live a life without restraints or fear of failure.
- I release all sadness, loneliness, and grief. Instead, I am filled with peace, love, and light.
- I am healing and letting go of all past hurts, wounds, and pain.
- I am letting go of the old negative self-talk that no longer serves me.
- I am releasing negative thoughts about myself that limit me from being who I truly am.
- I am now free to be the person I was meant to be.
- I release the need to control everything, and I allow peace to enter my life.
- I am surrendering all of my past struggles and pain to the Divine for healing, forgiveness, and transformation.
- I am willing to let go of all that blocks me from living my best life.
- I am letting go of past hurts and mistakes.
- I am learning to forgive.
- I am choosing to let go and move forward.
- I am saying yes to peace and well-being in my life.
- I am no longer bound to the past and all the bad karma that came with it.
- I am letting go and surrendering to a higher power.
- I bless all that I need to let go of, I set it free, and I give it to the universe.
- I trust the flow of life and allow myself to be carried along by it.
- I am free from the past, and I am releasing all the negative emotions that I was holding on to.
- I am letting go and letting God.
- I am willing to release all the worry and anxiety.
- I release all painful memories from my past and allow healing light to fill their place. I chose to create only positive memories from now on.
- I am letting go of my limiting beliefs.
- I am releasing all that no longer serves me.
- I am free and clear to move on with my life.
- I am honored to be here now.
- As I set myself up for spiritual growth, I am willing to forgive and release the guilt.
- I am letting go of all self-judgments because I want to live an anxiety-free life.
- I am releasing all attachments to the people and things in my life that are not serving me.
- I am letting go of negative thoughts, words, and actions.
- I am now free to create new relationships with people who are a perfect fit for me.
- I now create a fresh start for myself, one filled with love, peace, joy, abundance, and prosperity.
- I am free to create a new life full of peace, joy, abundance, love, and success.
- I am letting go of everything that is weighing me down.
- I am setting myself free and living a more energetic life.
- I am confident that everything I need is coming to me right now.
- I choose to let go of the toxic relationship and its effects on me.
- I am not responsible for anyone else’s emotions or behaviors.
- Letting go gives me the freedom to live a more abundant life.
- I release myself from all that is beyond me and free my spirit of chains.
- As I relax deeper and deeper into peace, negativity drains out of my being.
- I am releasing myself from anything that is not part of my well-being or peace.
Whether you want to get rid of dark memories, attract positive energy, or start your healing process after a difficult experience or a hurtful relationship, I believe these positive affirmations will help you live a happier life.
Feel free to share them with your friends on social networks or print them as a card and keep them in your wallet!