Honey is the oldest and healthiest sweetener that has ever existed. It is such a natural wonder, and on top of that, honey can be used both internally and externally. Honey is also great for weight loss, oily skin, wrinkles or chapped lips.
Honey face mask can contain many different ingredients – eggs, cinnamon, lemon, plain yoghurt, olive oil, avocados and other fruits. It depends on the type of your skin what ingredients you use. However, if you have very sensitive skin, avoid lemon and other acids.
- 1 ripe apple
- 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of oatmeal
- Peel the apple and grate it on a fine grater.
- Add plain yogurt, cinnamon, oatmeal, honey, and stir thoroughly.
- The mask is now ready for use. Gently apply this mask to the face and leave on for at least 20 minutes.
- Then wash off with lukewarm water.