Everything in the Universe is made up of energy. And man is no exception. Have you ever heard of chakras and their purpose? Do you know what language the word chakra comes from and what it means? healing affirmations
Chakras are energy centers on the body that serve as receiving stations, transformers, and energy distributors of different frequencies. They also radiate energy to the surroundings.
The word chakra comes from Sanskrit and means circle, disc, or wheel. And it’s not a coincidence. Chakras are energetic places in the human body through which energy flows – in a circle. Energy rotates left or right, while the upper body rotates faster. So when the chakra changes its direction, energy does not flow in but out.
Some old Tibetan texts say that up to 88,000 chakras are on the human body, with seven being the main. When they are in balance, the energy flows evenly, making one feel in harmony and connection with the Source. On the other hand, people with unbalanced chakras seem as if their life is slipping through their fingers; they are not doing well and may even have physical or mental problems.
If one or more of your chakras are blocked, your goal is to unblock or balance them so that energy can flow smoothly. Positive affirmations are one of the best tools that can help you clear your chakras.
Let’s look at all seven of the best-known chakras and healing affirmations.
The first (Root) chakra is located on the underside of the spine. When blocked, we often feel a lack of energy, proprietary tendencies, aggression, and selfishness. In addition, it is associated with diseases such as bladder inflammation, diarrhea, obesity, or impotence.
The Root chakra is responsible for the basic things that give us stability: financial security, food, housing, self-defense, and harmonious relationships. chakra healing affirmations
- I am rooted and firmly grounded.
- I am free from thoughts of limiting thoughts.
- My life is a continuous string of successes.
- My root chakra is balanced.
- I allow myself to feel safe and grounded.
The Sacral Chakra (Svadhishthana) Affirmations
The second chakra, also known as the sexual chakra, is located between the navel and the genitals. If it is in harmony and energy flows smoothly, we are more open to our partner, more enjoyable, and more sexually relaxed.
On the other hand, blocked Svadhishthana leads to sexual coolness, suppression of emotions, low self-esteem, and self-confidence. In addition, the Sacral chakra is associated with testicular, prostate diseases, and ovarian cysts.
Being responsible for sexuality and vitality, this chakra is directly linked to the energy of creation, sensitivity, passion, and pleasure.
- I extend loving energy to others today.
- I keep my energy level high.
- My sacral chakra is balanced.
- I am becoming more open with my partner.
- I allow myself to live out my passions.
The Solar Plexus (Manipura) Chakra Affirmations
The Solar Plexus chakra is located about two fingers above the navel. It is associated with inner satisfaction and serenity and is responsible for man’s self-image, self-assurance, willpower, and purposefulness.
If the Solar Plexus chakra is blocked, the person feels dissatisfied, restless, and not ambitious. In addition, solar-plexus chakra affects liver diseases, diabetes, and hernia.
A balanced Manipura helps defeat the tendency to put things aside, move on to action, and achieve anything you set your mind to.
- I am in total harmony with everything within me.
- I am a magnet for success in everything I do.
- I am becoming better and more successful every day.
- I look within to find my treasures.
- I choose to live in the joyous now.
The Heart Chakra (Anahata) Affirmations
The Anahata chakra is located roughly in the middle of the chest. It is associated with unconditional love for itself, other people and creatures, and the whole world. People with balanced heart chakra are open, compassionate, and willing. The blocked chakra, on the other hand, inhibits the ability to give and receive love.
If you have a blocked heart chakra, you may feel like someone who is not lucky in love and attracts the opposite of what he desires. Repeat the affirmations, especially if you consider yourself unworthy of love, find it difficult to express your feelings, or are afraid to trust someone.
- I am worthy of loving relationships.
- I find it easy to ask people out on dates.
- I am getting in touch with my genuine emotions. As a result, my Heart chakra is balanced.
- I am ready for a loving and healthy relationship.
- Loving relationships come easily to me.
The Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) Affirmations
Do you sometimes feel unable to speak clearly or have difficulty expressing your thoughts? Perhaps your Vishuddha chakra is blocked. This chakra connects communication and expression; you can find it between your head and spine.
Its blockage manifests in speech defects, poor expressive skills, low voice, and shyness. Repeat these affirmations if you speak quietly and incomprehensibly or feel embarrassed when you come into contact with people.
- I speak clearly and understandably.
- I articulate my thoughts and opinions easily.
- I speak my truth today, as my trust is important.
- True freedom is when I listen to my inner voice.
- It’s safe to express my thoughts and ideas openly.
The 3rd Eye Chakra (Ajna) Affirmations
The 3rd Eye chakra is associated with spiritual powers and can be found in the middle of the forehead. We cannot perceive spirituality or accept spiritual knowledge if it is blocked.
Headache, visual disturbances, or upper respiratory tract inflammation may also occur if the energy of this chakra is blocked. On the other hand, people with balanced Ajna chakra are more open to knowledge, new things, and opinions. These people may also be able to heal, and precognitive or intuitive dreams may occur in their lives.
- I trust my intuition.
- I am in touch with the spiritual Source.
- True freedom is when I listen to my inner voice.
- My 3rd Eye chakra is balanced.
- I always take time to listen to my intuition and follow my inner guidance.
The Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) Affirmations
The Crown chakra is located above the center of the head, responsible for participation, helping to let the divine into its consciousness and move to a higher level of thought. Its energy brings deep peace, enlightenment, and freedom while at the same time allowing you to be right here and now and not slip into illusions.
- I live in the present moment. This moment is my life.
- I choose present-moment awareness. I live in the present and easily let it be.
- I accept energy from the Universe now in this moment.
- I expect and accept beautiful surprises from the Universe.
- My Crown chakra is balanced.