Bettors who love football can easily register their accounts at Soccer 6 and take advantage of the generous promotions to bet on the exciting football matches. The Soccer-6 site is well-designed to make it easy for all players to navigate and place their bets without any problems. Players only need to load the site and register their accounts whereby they can bet on the desktop or through the mobile app. Our simple guide takes you through the Soccer 6 registration process and how to download the soccer 6 app to bet on your mobile device.
How to Register an Account at Soccer 6
To register an account, you need to follow the simple process as follows:
- Head to the official soccer 6 site, i.e http:// www.soccer6.co.za or use the link from our Upsure.co.za site
- Locate and click on the ‘Register here’ icon at the top left side of the main page
- Fill in the required details using the provided form. You start by providing your personal details such as first and last names.
- Provide your physical address details
- Complete the registration process by providing your FICA documents. You can upload a clear copy and submit the copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the verification of the FICA document, you will be notified via email communication
- Using the link sent to the email address that you provided, you can verify the account
- Next, you can log in to the site with the new log in details and start placing your soccer bets.
Understanding the KYC Requirements from Tab Online
When completing the registration process, you must provide details such as your first and last names as they appear on your South African ID or passport. You must also provide your ID details, contact details and email address.
Soccer 6 mobile app – How to Download the Soccer 6 Mobile App
You can conveniently beton the go on the Soccer 6 mobile app. The mobile app is both innovative and efficient and you can carry out the usual betting functions including making payments using the app. To download and get the app running on your mobile smartphone or tablet, you only need to follow the simple download process as follows;
Open the official TAB online site on your mobile smartphone or tablet:
- Click on ‘download app’ link at the site
- The download will start and this will require you to access your security settings to allow installation of apps from non-market sources
- Once you are at the ‘Settings’ menu on your Android mobile device, you should click on ‘More’ or ‘Applications’ depending on which option is indicated on your device
- Next you must select ‘Unknown sources’ under the ‘Device Administrators’ menu
- You should click on ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play store’
- The Soccer 6 app will then be installed on your device
- the app is fully installed, you can open and start placing bets using your existing account or by registering a new account if you do not have an existing soccer6 betting account.
The Soccer 6 app is presently only available for Android devices as it is an apk file. The native app is also currently on the process of been developed and will be availed soon for the iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad devices.