Cannabis oil is obtained from hemp seeds. The method used is first cold-pressed. People have been making such a valuable and extraordinarily useful product for the body for many years.
The oil is characterized by a balanced composition, containing a large number of beneficial microelements, vitamins, proteins. But above all, it is valued for its extraordinarily high level of polyunsaturated fatty acids – linoleic and linolenic acids.
The use of the oil is by no means limited to its role as a food product. In the same way as medical cannabis, it is widely used in medicine as an effective remedy. In its composition one can find Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids (in the ideal ratio of 3/1) and Omega-9, which are very rare in oils.
The colour of hemp oil is most often greenish, but the way it’s made can change its colour, making it significantly lighter or darker. Let’s learn more about this interesting and useful product in terms of its medicinal uses. After all, the truly healing properties of cannabis oil were already known to our ancient ancestors.
What medics say about the benefits of hemp oil
The healing properties of cannabis oil have been known to people since time immemorial. For example, there is considerable documentary evidence of its effective use by the healers of ancient China. Nowadays, the medical application of cannabis oil is determined by the results of numerous studies, also by scientists from Germany.
All of them convincingly confirmed the feasibility of using such a product of pressing of seeds in the treatment of many diseases as the main or auxiliary means. A list of ailments that cannabis oil can cure would take too much space. So here are just the main situations where its use has an extremely beneficial effect on the patient’s condition:
- Treatment of skin diseases, in case of prolonged healing period of wounds and cuts, in case of ulcer formation. The oil made from the seeds has been known since ancient times for its ability to effectively combat inflammation, accelerate wound healing, and act as an effective antiseptic.
- Increased immunity, which is important for more effective treatment of any disease. In addition, doctors recommend the use of cannabis oil for people recovering from severe and prolonged illnesses, as well as surgical procedures.
- Normalisation of sebum functioning as a result of internal and external application, firming and saturation of the skin with moisture, improvement of complexion.
- Strengthen your nails, improve your hair – just 2 teaspoons of unrefined cannabis oil every day is enough.
- Normalises the metabolism, improves the functioning of the nervous system, heart and blood vessels. This is helped by the high concentration of Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids.
- The oil’s antioxidant properties have helped slow down the ageing process.
- Improves lactation, enhances sexual health in both men and women. This is why cannabis oil is recommended for use regardless of age and gender.
- Reducing the side effects of chemotherapy given to patients with cancer.
- Beneficial effects on patients with such diagnoses as osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and other diseases of the bones and joints. This is made possible by the presence of sufficient calcium in the oil.