Buying an automobile requires a large investment. Units can go to the car dealership, pay up, and immediately leave. Most people have to save money to even make a down payment. We put together a few recommendations that will help you save up more quickly for a car.
Estimate your earnings
The new car costs about 50 thousand dollars and the used one is half cheaper. Decide on the car you want to buy and protect for how long you can raise money for it. Note that the higher the class of the car, the higher the cost.
If you dream about Lamborghini, for example, but your current income does not allow you to buy it, you can take advantage of a VIP car rental in Dubai. You can hire a car for several hours or days. To use a rental service it’s a good idea also for those who are not sure what model to buy. You can choose a car for rent online or in the company’s office. In any case, the rental specialist will provide you with the best service.
Note that BMW or Lexus will cost more than Ford or Toyota. Trucks and SUVs also cost much more than sedans. For advanced security features, four-wheel drive, and modern design you will also have to pay extra.
New or used
In order to buy a new car, you have to accumulate about 20% of the initial deposit. But if you’re lucky, dealers and creditors can agree on a smaller amount.
The more money you can save, the less will be your monthly payments. So you can invest in rents, mortgages, or other purchases. And don’t worry if there’s an unforeseen financial situation.
If you plan to buy a used car from a private person, most likely you will have to pay cash. However, if necessary, you will be able to borrow from the bank.
Do you have an old car?
You can sell or exchange your old car. This will help quicker to collect the required amount. Many people advise selling it yourself, rather than using the services of a dealer. But it has the advantages of not having to do cosmetic repairs, wasting time on sales, and saving on taxes. Compare the two options and decide which one suits you best.
Anyway, you have to understand how much money to ask for an old car. To find out about the price, explore specialized sites for the sale of cars.
If you are on the buying side and looking for your dream used car, there are numerous websites with pre-owned vehicles from various manufacturers. You just need to decide on the amount you plan to spend and the model of the used car.
1. Set a budget. Take your income and calculate how much money you will have after mandatory financial expenses (rent, utilities, etc.). You can also track what you spend the rest of the money on to see what you can refuse. After that, you will understand how much money you will save for the initial payment for a certain amount of time. It is advisable that you save no more than 15% of your income.
2. Open a car account. In order not to give in to the temptation to spend your savings on something else, it is good to create a separate account for the car. You can arrange with the bank to receive a certain amount of money monthly from your salary. So you will not forget to put the money aside and can not spend it incorrectly.
3. Fund your account at any opportunity. If you receive income in excess of your salary (bonus, birthday gift, inheritance), put it in your car account.
4. Find some extra work. If your current job does not allow you to save on the car, try to find a part-time or higher-paid job. With the extra money, you can speed up your car purchase and reduce your monthly payment.
5. Reduce running costs. Explore what your money is worth. Maybe some expenses you can cut or give up something completely. It is not necessary to give up what you like forever. Even a few months can bring you significantly closer to the goal. If you do not go to the gym, perhaps it’s time to give it up? Or less often to go to restaurants?
6. Think about the future costs. Buying a car entails additional costs: insurance, maintenance, gasoline, taxes, etc. Do not forget to take into account all expenses to avoid unpleasant surprises.