Your body is incredibly intelligent and can heal itself from physical ailments easily. Affirmations tap into the connection between your mind and body, connecting with your body’s innate healing ability. If you say them and believe them, they can help you to heal even faster.
You need to be fully prepared mentally to have the best possible outcome from your surgery. Anxiety and fear can greatly impact how your body responds to major surgery, and any time you are about to undergo a lengthy procedure with major implications for your future, it’s important that you do everything you can beforehand to decrease your stress levels.
The power of affirmation has long been recognized as a way to positively impact someone’s life, even when it comes to something as simple as having surgery. While affirmations aren’t going to make everything go smoothly on the operating table magically, they can help prepare you with the right mindset. After all, what happens in your mind directly impacts how your body reacts.
So use these pre-surgery affirmations and boost your confidence before getting that much-anticipated surgery.
As you are preparing for surgery, it is important to prepare yourself with positive self-talk (affirmations). Below is a list of positive affirmations to help you maintain a positive mindset before surgery.
As you begin with saying these affirmations, I highly suggest doing the following:
- Visualize yourself healthy and whole after your surgery.
- Feel connected to your body and imagine your body healing itself.
- Release any negative thoughts or emotions that may be holding you back.
Positive Affirmations To Say Before Surgery
- All is well in my world. All is well in my body. All is well in my life. All is well in my universe
- I am at peace
- Everything is working out for my highest good
- I am in the hands of the Divine Spirit
- I am strong and believe in myself
- I am brave and strong (and know I am not alone!)
- I am fearless and completely unafraid
- I am safe and protected throughout this process
- I am safe. I am free of danger. I am relaxed and completely comfortable.
- I am sending/projecting healing energy to all parts of my body
- Everything is in perfect order. I feel great.
- I am so grateful for a successful and painless surgery
- I am safe and protected in this space (the operating room)
- Thank you for the perfect timing of this operation. I am so grateful for this opportunity for healing.
- All of my cells know what to do to heal
- My body is in perfect radiant health
- I release any anxiety or worry
- My fear is fading away by the day