Surgery is not pleasant experience, however, it can help you to improve and facilitate your life. If you have a few days before surgery, be in complete peace and think of the result.
Imagine that the surgery is already behind you, and you feel fresh again. Show your gratitude for the fact that everything is in perfect order (even though you have just a few days before surgery) and use positive affirmations that can help you in so many ways.
- I am ready for surgery
- I am at peace
- I am strong and believe in myself
- Everything is in perfect order. I feel great.
- I am so grateful for a successful and painless surgery
- All of my cells know what to do in order to heal
- My body is in perfect radiant health
- I release any anxiety or worry
- My fear is fading away by the day