Job interviewing can be a daunting experience for job-seekers, and can fill the most confident of us with dread and anxiety.
The law of attraction says that our thinking creates and brings to us whatever we think about, so if you belong to a group of job seekers, try to think of the result, when it comes to a job interview or anything else.
Remember, there is no reason to get stressed – just relax. If you fail your first interview, you can succeed at the second or third interview. Do not give up! That’s the key. Never give up.
Learn to deal with the stress or anxiety before the job interview using positive affirmations.
- Everything is in perfect order
- I feel great
- I am good at job interviews
- I am eager to start this new job
- I am perfectly prepared
- I am relaxed and confident
- I am impressive and charismatic
- I always give a great first impression
- I got the job
- I am a great worker
- I love job interviews
- Job interviews are easy
- I have a lot to contribute
- I have excellent communication skills
- I’ve got everything under control
- I am confident and believe in myself
- I find it easy to be interviewed for a job
- I am grateful for a successful job interview