Getting in shape is not easy. But, if you have the right mindset and kind of support and encouragement, you can achieve anything. I know what I’m talking about.
I, myself, have been through this, and before I decided to change my mindset, which is absolutely key to losing weight, I tried a number of “miracle” diets, solutions, tablets, and formulas, and guess what..all was fruitless.
Weight Loss Starts In Your Mind
Our thinking and how we perceive ourselves are extremely important in everything we do and everything we desire. And still, not everyone pays so much attention to their thoughts and is surprised that everything they did not want eventually appeared in their life out of nowhere.
Sometimes I wonder, “Why are you so surprised? You put so much energy into your negative thoughts that it would be impossible for it not to happen or manifest!”
Losing weight always starts with our minds. We must know why we want to lose weight and how much we want to lose weight, and we must already see ourselves in the figure we desire. And there is no other better tool than affirmations.
Affirmations are positive statements that you read out loud daily or whenever you feel like it. They boost your self-confidence and help you stay focused on your goals.
After all, who wants to stay stuck where they are? Use these weight loss affirmations at least twice a day or whenever convenient.
Please remember that there are no miracle affirmations that will help you shed extra pounds overnight. It took a while to put on those pounds, and it will take a while to get them off.
Weight Loss Affirmations
- My worth comes from who I love and serve, not from what I weigh.
- My food is medicine, not a pacifier.
- I am capable of achieving my desired weight and taking care of my body through healthy choices and regular exercise, and I trust in my ability to make positive changes that will lead to a healthier, happier me.
- I can lose weight and be healthy.
- I can change my body shape and be beautiful.
- I can be the best version of myself without being afraid of how I look.
- Weight loss is a choice, not a punishment for being me.
- Peaceful weight loss is possible for me, so I can have the body that I want.
- I am becoming fit.
- Life is going to be amazing from here on out.
- My body is a temple, and I am worthy of respect and reverence.
- I am fit, powerful, and beautiful.
- I will never allow self-doubt to impact my health and fitness goals.
- I am strong enough to overcome my weight loss struggles.
- I love my body and who I am inside.
- I am healthy and fit because I choose to be so.
- Every day is a new beginning.
- I am healthy both inside and out.
- It feels great to be thin; I look and feel healthy and attractive.
- Weight is not the most important part of my body; only my health and well-being are.
- I can achieve my goals without depriving myself.
- I have a healthy relationship with food.
- I know that I don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.
“I Am Free From” Affirmations
- I am free from bad eating habits.
- I am free from food cravings and snacking.
- I am free from any negative thoughts about my body.
- I am free from negative thoughts and limiting self-beliefs.
- I am free from emotional eating.
- I am free from the negative beliefs that have held me back in the past.
- I am free from the need to use food as a source of comfort.
- I am free from the fear of failure in my weight loss journey.
- I am free from the habits that have prevented me from reaching my ideal weight.
- I am free from self-doubt and a lack of confidence in my ability to achieve my goals.
- I am free from the temptation to overeat or indulge in unhealthy foods.
- I am free from the burden of carrying excess weight and the health problems that come with it.
- I am free from the cycle of binge eating and overeating and choose to listen to my body’s natural hunger cues.
- I am free from the guilt and shame associated with weight gain and choose to focus on my progress and achievements.
- I am free from the fear of not being good enough and choose to accept myself just as I am.
- I am free from the need to compare myself to others and choose to focus on my own journey toward health and wellness.
Affirmations For Overeating
- I trust my body to tell me when it’s full, and I listen to its signals.
- I am in control of my eating habits, and I make healthy choices every day.
- I am patient with myself as I work towards my weight loss goals.
- I love and accept myself just as I am, and I know that my worth is not determined by my weight.
- I choose to nourish my body with healthy, nutritious foods that give me energy and vitality.
- I acknowledge and release any negative emotions or stressors that may contribute to overeating, and I choose to handle them in a positive way.
- I am aware of my body’s needs, and I honor them by nourishing myself with healthy foods.
- I am in control of my eating habits, and I choose to eat mindfully and with intention.
- I forgive myself for any past mistakes or overindulgences, and I focus on making positive changes moving forward.
- I trust my body’s natural ability to regulate itself, and I allow myself to feel satisfied with moderate portions.
- I take joy in preparing and enjoying healthy meals, and I appreciate the flavors and nourishment they provide.
Food Addiction Affirmations
- I choose to nourish my body with healthy and satisfying foods.
- I trust my body’s signals and eat only when I am hungry.
- I release my addiction to food and embrace a healthy relationship with eating.
- I am in control of my eating habits, and I make choices that support my health and well-being.
- I am worthy of self-care and treating my body with respect.
- I am strong enough to overcome my food addiction and make positive changes in my life.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to take care of my body and prioritize my health.
- I listen to my body’s needs and make choices that honor those needs.
- I let go of shame and guilt around food and instead focus on nourishing my body and soul.
- I trust in my ability to make healthy choices and stick to my goals for a better life.
Also check out these affirmations: