Is it hard for you to forget about your ex and your feelings for them are still so strong that you don’t want to give up the idea of being together again? If you ask if it is even possible to get your ex back, my answer is simple: yes, it’s not out of the question at all!
One of several great ways to get your ex back is using positive affirmations. Affirmations are positive statements that will help you reprogram your subconscious mind. To do this, you must repeat the positive affirmations several times a day and believe that what you want is actually possible. Learn more about how to make affirmations work for you.
Before we begin, I would like to point out to you that the word “ex” itself is not positive; ex means a person from the past, someone who is not present in your life, a former wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend. Since affirmations should always be positive, try not to use the word ex when you say your affirmations.
- I can easily express my feelings now
- I achieve anything I set my mind to
- I am confidently attracting my lover back
- I forgive myself for any promises I’ve broken
- I accept the forgiveness of others
- It is okay to expect and receive love from (name of your lover)
- I am so happy and grateful that (name of your lover) forgave my unthoughtful actions
- I have learned my lesson and deserve a second chance
- I am practicing self-love because the more I love myself, the more I’m able to love others
- I acknowledge my mistakes and decide to work on them
- I deserve a second chance in a relationship
- I learn more about what love means every day
- I am letting go of the grudges and I open myself to love
- I am ready to build a healthy relationship with (name of your lover)
- My heart is open to a fulfilling relationship with (name of your lover)
- I am learning to be a totally honest person; in life and in relationships
Did you attract your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend back? Which technique works best for you? Share your stories with us on our Instagram @positive.affirmations.