If you have recently gone through a break-up and are trying to get your ex back, you know how important yet tough it is to stay positive.
No matter how painful it feels now and no matter how much hurt you both have caused each other, at the end of it all, one thing that remains constant is that you both care for each other. So, instead of trying everything else and going for desperate measures like stalking him, his friends, or family member, try something more subtle but just as effective like positive affirmations.
Below you will find affirmations to get your ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriend back and instructions on how to properly formulate and use affirmations to achieve the desired result.
These affirmations will not only make you feel good about yourself but also help in winning back your ex!
Before we begin, I would like to emphasize that the word “ex” itself is not positive; ex means something or someone from the past, someone who is not present in your life, a former wife, husband, girlfriend, or boyfriend.
Since affirmations should always be formed and said positively, avoid the word ex when saying your affirmations. Instead, say “he, she, my partner, partner, or their name.“
Affirmations To Get Your Ex Back
- I can easily express my feelings now
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to
- I am confidently attracting my lover back
- I forgive myself for any promises I’ve broken
- I accept the forgiveness of others
- Reuniting with (*their name*) will be easy and natural
- It is okay to expect and receive love from (*their name*)
- I am so happy and grateful that (name of your lover) forgave my unthoughtful actions
- I have learned my lesson and deserve a second chance
- (*their name*) wants me back as much as I do
- I am practicing self-love because the more I love myself, the more I’m able to love others.
- I deserve the best in life, and (*their name*) is part of that.
- I am confident that I can get (*their name*) back.
- I acknowledge my mistakes and decide to work on them.
- I deserve a second chance in a relationship.
- I learn more about what love means every day.
- I am so grateful that *their name* and I are back in each other’s lives.
- I am so happy that *their name* and I are able to express our love for each other in a healthy way.
- I am letting go of the grudges, and I open myself to love.
- I am ready to build a healthy relationship with (*their name*).
- My heart is open to a fulfilling relationship with (*their name*).
- I know I can have an amazing life together with (*their name*) again.
- I am learning to be a totally honest person; in life and in relationships.
- I am so grateful for his/her presence in my life.
- *Their name* and I are meant to be together. We were designed for each other.
- I’m so happy to have him/her back in my life!
Affirmations to get your ex to text you
- I deserve to get the text from him.
- I deserve to get the text from her.
- I am so excited to hear from him.
- I am so grateful for his message.
- I am so worthy of getting a text from him/her.
- I am about to get a message from him when I least expect it. I’m so looking forward to the surprise!
Words to use to get your ex back
Positive affirmations are called “positive” not only because they produce (or we want them to product) positive results but because they should be formed in a positive tone.
In order to attract your ex, the basic rule is to use positive words.
|I don’t want||I desire, or I want|
|I am not||I am|
|I hope||I know|
|I will||I am|
By using Affirmations, you can create the life and relationship that you desire with your ex. They will help you to:
1. BELIEVE that it’s possible to get back together with your ex .
2. FEEL confident and empowered to get the relationship you desire .
3. CREATE the relationship of your dreams using law of attraction principles.
4. BEGIN attracting the ex back into your life using powerful subconscious programming techniques.
You may also like: