If you are hoping to find a loving partner, try this powerful love spell I discovered in my favorite book The Modern Witchcraft Book of Love Spells by Alexander Skye.
In this spell, the candle’s flame acts as a beacon, shining light into the darkness to guide your lover to you. Begin this spell during the waxing moon, at least three days before the full moon, preferably when the moon is in Taurus or Libra (both zodiac signs are ruled by Venus – the planet of beauty and love).
Tools and Ingredients
- A pink or red candle (your choice) in a candleholder
- Matches or a lighter
- A piece of silk cloth
1. Place your candle in an east-facing window. East, where the sun rises, is the direction of new beginnings.
2. After dark, light the candle and let it burn for at least ten minutes. Say aloud the following incantation or one you compose yourself.
“Magick candle burning bright
Shine your light into the night
And bring to me a love that’s right.”
3. Snuff out the candle love spell
4. Repeat each night until the full moon or until your true love shows up
5. If you don’t meet your lover by the time of the full moon, wrap what’s left of the candle in silk and store it until after the new moon; you can begin the spell again at that time.